Prime Day 2022: Here’s what shoppers are buying the most
Amazon Prime Day 2022 is winding down after another year of deep discounts on the e-commerce site.
However, only Amazon Prime members can access these discounts. There’s still time to sign up for all the benefits of membership like free shipping before the sale ends. Amazon offers a 30-day free trial of Prime for new members, either $14.99 per month or $139 at the end of the trial.
Amazon has a list which updates in real time, displaying “our most popular products based on sales” in certain categories – such as the Fire TV 4K Stick in electronics and bento style kids lunch box in Home and Kitchen.
Here are the most popular Amazon products purchased during Prime Day, organized by category (Note: The listing is updated every hour.):
home and kitchen
- Bento style kids lunch box
- Beckham Hotel Collection Bed Pillows, Set of 2
- Silicone Non-Stick Baking Mat – Set of 2
- Mellani Extra Deep Pocket Sheet Set
Clothing, shoes and jewelry
- Levi’s Women’s 501 Original Shorts
- Coolzone Fruit of the Loom Men’s Boxer Brief (Assorted Colours)
- Women’s long sports bra
- Under Armor Tech 2.0 Men’s Short Sleeve T-Shirt
- GE Countertop Nugget Ice Maker with Side Reservoir
- AGLUCKY Countertop Ice Maker
- COMFEE Countertop Dishwasher, Portable
- Mini fridge with freezer
Patio, lawn and garden
- Gardguard 25 Foot Expandable Garden Hose
- Aqua Joe Oscillating Sprinkler
- TERRO Liquid Ant Killer
- Thermacell Mosquito Repellent E-Series Rechargeable
You can find more of the hottest products on sale during Prime Day 2022 at Amazon’s best sellers page here.
RELATED STORIES ON RETAIL AND SHOPPING:
Prime Day 2022: Clothing and fashion deals from Hugo Boss, Levi’s, Sperry, Skagen, and more
Is it still Amazon Prime Day? What time do the offers end?
Top robot vacuums on sale on Prime Day 2022: Shark, iRobot, eufy
Our journalism needs your support. Please subscribe today to NJ.com.