Check important questions from experts for last minute review
Check the important practice questions for CBSE Class 12 Economics to revise the syllabus before the 2022 Term 2 exam. These questions are suggested by experts for last minute preparations.
CBSE Class 12 Economics Important Questions 2022: Below is the set of important questions which are suggested by experts to practice for the upcoming CBSE Class 12 Economics Term 2 Exam 2022. These questions are best for last minute revision and fine-tuning your preparations for the exam. ‘review.
Check out the CBSE Class 12 Economic Practice Questions below:
1. An economy is in equilibrium. Calculate capital expenditure from the following.
National income = 800
Marginal propensity to save = 0.3
Autonomous consumption expenditure =100
2. Calculate autonomous consumption expenditure from the following data on an economy in equilibrium:
National income = 1,200.
Marginal propensity to save= 0.20 .
Capital expenditure = 100
CBSE Class 12 Economics Sample Paper and Scoring Scheme for Board Examination 2022
CBSE Class 12 Economics Syllabus for Semester 2 Exam 2022
3. What is “lack of demand”? Explain the role of the “discount rate” in its removal.
4. Define the labor force ratio.
5. Unemployment and poverty mirror each other. Give a reason.
6. “The gap between GDP growth and employment is widening.” Indicate the trend that highlights this phenomenon.
7. “Employment must be created in the formal sector rather than in the informal sector”. Defend or refute the given statement with valid arguments.
8. The following table shows the distribution of labor in India for the year 1972-73, analyze it and explain the nature of the distribution of labor.
9. Infrastructure contributes to the economic development of a country. Do you agree? To explain.
10. Justify that the energy crisis can be overcome through the use of renewable energy sources.
11. Explain why the opportunity costs of negative environmental impact are high.
12. Is the environmental crisis a recent phenomenon? If yes, why?
13. What do you mean by GDP growth rate?
14. The complementarity between the structure of growth and GDP growth appears quite different from that shown by the historical experience of developed countries. Comment.
15. Write three observations about the structure of growth in India, Pakistan and China.
16. Mention the main demographic indicators of China, Pakistan and India.
17. Case-Based Question:
Read the following case and answer the following questions: Women constitute about half of the total population in India. They suffer from many disadvantages compared to men in the areas of education, participation in economic activities and health. The deterioration in the sexual ration of children in the country, from 927 in 2001 to 914 in 2011, indicates an increasing number of incidents of feticide. Nearly 3,00,000 girls under the age of 15 are not only married but have already had at least one child. More than 50% of married women aged 15-49 suffer from anemia and nutritional anemia caused by iron deficiency, which contributed to 19% of maternal deaths. Abortions are also a major cause of maternal morbidity and mortality in India.
I.Why in India do women suffer from many disadvantages compared to men? II. What is the reason for the low sex ratio among children in India between 2001 and 2011? III. What is the cause of maternal death in India? IV. What steps should be taken to improve the health system in India?
18. Explain the impact of “non-monetary exchanges” on the use of gross domestic product as an index of economic well-being.
19. Define the following:
(a) Value added (b) Gross domestic product
20. From the following data, find the value of “Gross Domestic Capital Formation” and “Operating Surplus”.
Read also :
CBSE Class 12 Economics Exam (Term 2) 2022: Important Short Questions for Practice – Best Study Material
[Term 2] CBSE Class 12 Commerce 2022 Important Questions: Accounting, Economics and Business Studies – Check and Download PDF!